ever woundered how to make that awesome reversing vocal effect used in most hardstyle songs?
well have no fear; RELENTLESS IS HERE!!!
1. the first thing you'll need is some vocals. you can find or create these - it doesn't matter. Just get some!
drag it into a completely new file in FL Studio. no projects your already doing (you'll see why!)
2. then, go to your step sequencer/pattern, and find the vocal you have just inserted into FL Studio.
when you click on this vocal, the channel settings will appear - and at the bottom is a wave form (your audio shown in a beautifull picture!)
make sure you have the SMP tab opened. when here, just above that wave form, is a button saying reverse; click it.
already onto the next step!
3. now, we need to export an MP3 with the file backwards!
make sure the vocal is in the playlist; its important
export it, and make sure you can find the file!
4. once exported, create another new FL Studio file. drag the new, exported reverse vocal into this new file.
5. find the vocal again, in your step sequencer/pattern, and link it to the mixer.
6. in the mixer, open the fruity reverb (just for this, use the first one, NOT the second
7. editing the values.
In the VST, changed the value ROOM SIZE to 100, and turn the value HIGH DAMPENING OFF.
8. the final value is all up to you;
DECAY, which changes the length of the reverb, its the value that determins the length of the reverse vocal. the higher the value, the longer it is - work out
what you want!
9. once thats all done, add an EMPTY PATTERN to the playlist, after the point where the vocals reverb finishes;
this makes FL Studio export the whole reverb (the reverse of the vocals!)
export it, again making sure the vocals are in the playlist!
10. now, make one FINAL new FL Studio file, and once again place the new vocals (this time with reverb!) into FL Studio.
11. all we do is repeat step 2!
''we go to your step sequencer/pattern, and find the vocal you have just inserted into FL Studio.
when you click on this vocal, the channel settings appear - and at the bottom is a wave form (your audio shown in a beautifull picture!)
make sure you have the SMP tab opened. when here, just above that wave form, is a button saying reverse; click it.''
12. you can now export this new file (its the last time, i swear!)
now, play the file; YAY! ITS A REVERSE VOCAL! CONGRATS!
heres a finished example - http://www.speedyshare.com/934953743.html
now you can use it in projects - maby edit the vocals some more - play around!
next i'll show you how to make darker vocals with vst's already in FL Studio (or at least the xxl version
hope this tutorial helped; hope to see more hardstyle from you guys!